Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chesham Bellingdon Road Retirement Homes

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Any news on the development at the bottom of bellingdon road?I looked through the gate the other day and have found there seems to be little progress made.

Posted

and still the site sits there vacant.Maybe they ran out funding/have decided not to develop the site.Or they have other priorities.Quite annoying to see such large site go to waste.

Posted

Do you have any more information?

Did it ever get planning permission? With a postcode or even street name you could look it up on the CDC Planning pages.

Or could it have changed hands? I'm not sure if nethouseprices.com show land sales, but there must be other sites that do.

Posted

I noticed some activity a month or so ago.I also looked up on their website and it looks a little more positive for the site.It possible, like many construction site up and down the country during the recession, that the workforce had to down tools and pull off site due to lack of funding.Anyway good that it looks like a positive outcome after much waiting and thanks for the info Fran.Site to open hopefully in July 2011. :)

Liberty Court in Chesham will be a development of 45 retirement apartments.