• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bwillou

Bwillou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Hi I am looking for information on a living relative David A Ellis-Hall. I don't have a membership to 192.com so I can't access his information like phone number and address. It is important that I contact him as my father is not doing well and would like to get intouch with David to see if his mother is still living which would be my fathers Aunt. We are in Canada and I have been searching for almost two years to find any living decendants of Kate Willoughby and now with this information of her Decendant David A Ellis-Hall I would love to be able to contact him.

I have a membership to Ancestry.com as well as findmypast.com and would be willing to look up information on either of these sites in exchange for some who has a membership to 192.com looking up David A Ellis-Hall for me.
Thank You,
Billie-JO

#2 GJC

GJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:58 AM

Hi I am looking for information on a living relative David A Ellis-Hall. I don't have a membership to 192.com so I can't access his information like phone number and address. It is important that I contact him as my father is not doing well and would like to get intouch with David to see if his mother is still living which would be my fathers Aunt. We are in Canada and I have been searching for almost two years to find any living decendants of Kate Willoughby and now with this information of her Decendant David A Ellis-Hall I would love to be able to contact him.

I have a membership to Ancestry.com as well as findmypast.com and would be willing to look up information on either of these sites in exchange for some who has a membership to 192.com looking up David A Ellis-Hall for me.
Thank You,
Billie-JO

There is a person of that name listed on 192.com in age group 51-55. You can buy 6 credits on the site for less than 10. I do not have any credit on 192 at present but 10 does not seem a lot to do an important search.

You will also find a Martin Ellis-Hall on Facebook
GJC
Posted Image

#3 Bwillou

Bwillou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:37 PM

You are correct 10 pounds sorry our Canadian Computer Keyboards don't even have the pound sign....lol I have actually looked into getting credits and I have already registered on the site but I was worried about using my visa for the credits not sure how safe the site is? Is the site fairly safe to put a credit card number on? I must do it this week as we have just found out today my father has Myloma(cancer of the blood) so it is even more important now as we have no clue how long he has.

Thank you very much for the imformation,
Billie-Jo

#4 GJC

GJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:44 AM

You are correct 10 pounds sorry our Canadian Computer Keyboards don't even have the pound sign....lol I have actually looked into getting credits and I have already registered on the site but I was worried about using my visa for the credits not sure how safe the site is? Is the site fairly safe to put a credit card number on? I must do it this week as we have just found out today my father has Myloma(cancer of the blood) so it is even more important now as we have no clue how long he has.

Thank you very much for the imformation,
Billie-Jo

Yes, site is safe to use a credit card.
GJC
Posted Image

#5 Bwillou

Bwillou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:03 AM

Ok so the site is safe...so I went and bought credits and tried to search...so every time I searched they deducted credits from me but would not allow me to view anything more then what I was seeing before...so now I have no credits and still no information. It was odd I knew I had so many credits left but every time I clicked on the electoral Roll on or anything else it would bring me to the screen and asking me to purchase credits even though I had enough credits then when I checked my account it had deducted the credits but not allowed me to see the information. I am so angry right now I e-mailed them about so hopefully they will fix it. What a waste and I actually was very excited to maybe be able to contact them tomorrow as well my Dad was so happy. I don't know maybe I was doing everything wrong as I am not use to that site. So I hope they will give back my credits and explain what I did wrong so I can get the information I need.
What a day..... Posted Image