#1 Jeannie686

Jeannie686

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know that Waterside in Chesham appears to be closed from underneath the railway bridge near the workshops... no idea why, husband was turned back and told to go round the Chesham Bois end of Waterside, looking out of my window I can indeed see an incredible amount of flashing blue lights all the way up the road, with drivers being turned around.

Will update when husband eventually returns if he knows what's going on, but looks like something major as they have been here a while....

#2 Eaton

Eaton

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Birds, Reading, Crosswords, Suduko and Cross Stitch

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

I've sent a text to a customer that lives in Waterside opp the warehouse that is being renovated in the same parade as the old PO which is now just a newsagent.
Mel and Co

#3 Jeannie686

Jeannie686

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:13 PM

Apparently there has been a serious head on collision on Waterside, two small cars have hit each other on the corner of Hospital Hill, one of them being completely demolished, looks like a nightmare collision. Lots of onlookers etc.

You can get round to the back end of Waterside but not round the front from the roundabout, they'll just turn you around.

Just in case any of you are travelling this way!

#4 Eaton

Eaton

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Birds, Reading, Crosswords, Suduko and Cross Stitch

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

That explains why she can't see anything!
Mel and Co

#5 Jeannie686

Jeannie686

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

I think the fire engines have left now but Police are still here, I can see them out of my window... road is still closed from underneath the railway bridge, not sure how far up Waterside the closure extends to though!