rk9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Making new contacts . i enjoy football and most sports
    love to live life to the full and enjoy spending time with my family

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

Hi All
I had the misfortune of braking down in my van last week , But to my luck i had been given a number of a local guy from chesham that runs his owm mobile mechanics service .
I rung him and he came out and got me going again , Whilst chatting to him he offers a full range of services from breakdown recovery to full engine rebuilds .
He can come to your home or place of work collect your car and do any works you require , price wise he was very good and much cheaper than a main dealer . I will be using him again to do any work and servicing on my cars in the future
He works on all makes and modles and also does a collect and return mot service .
His Name is daniel and can be contacted 0n 07562066058

#2 Matthew (MPJ/Admin)

Matthew (MPJ/Admin)

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Can he do the service at your home?

My father wants a mobile home service for his car, he wants to be able to see the person doing the work.

Any reconsiderations?
Matthew P Jones
Web Master of www.amersham.org.uk and www.metroland.org.uk

Follow Amershan News & Views on Twitter

Amersham News Views & Information is also on Facebook

Don't forget to read the Forum Rules!

#3 rk9

rk9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Making new contacts . i enjoy football and most sports
    love to live life to the full and enjoy spending time with my family

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hi
I belive he does do the work from where you chose to
Give him a call and ask as i would not want to put words in to his mouth , he is a very friendly chap and i am sure he will help you where ever he can

#4 Happy Motor Cars

Happy Motor Cars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

Happy Motor Cars - Fixing your car, wherever YOU are:

We are an Amersham based company with a team of Mobile Mechanics who’s mission it is to save you time, hassle and money. No more dropping your car off at the garage and arranging a lift home. No more waiting all day for the garage to ring whilst they are fixing someone else's car. No more main dealer prices We come to at home or at work and our hourly labor rate is only £45.

We offer servicing from only £45 plus parts.

We offer a simple call out and diagnostics service at only £45:
A qualified mobile mechanic we come to you, utilise then latest computer diagnostics and years of experience to find the fault.
In 46% of cases we can fix it there and then, without further cost and get you back on the road.

If parts are required, we can give you a competitive quote and we can usually have parts delivered within hours.
This service includes resetting dashboard warning lights.

Visit http://happymotorcars.com/  or call 01494 416633

Mention 'Amersham.org' and get 10% discount

#5 Pink Begonias

Pink Begonias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hi All
I had the misfortune of braking down in my van last week , But to my luck i had been given a number of a local guy from chesham that runs his owm mobile mechanics service .
I rung him and he came out and got me going again , Whilst chatting to him he offers a full range of services from breakdown recovery to full engine rebuilds .
He can come to your home or place of work collect your car and do any works you require , price wise he was very good and much cheaper than a main dealer . I will be using him again to do any work and servicing on my cars in the future
He works on all makes and modles and also does a collect and return mot service .
His Name is daniel and can be contacted 0n 07562066058

Thanks for that Daniel!

#6 jarrod

jarrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Music, Sport (mainly watching) and Hiking

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

As I'm temporarily unable to drive after a (non traffic related) accident and needed to get an MOT sorted, I just used these guys: http://www.servicingstop.co.uk/

I was a bit dubious of the £24 MOT and half expected to get a telephone call telling me of all sorts of work that needed doing before I could have my car back, but that didn't happen. What I got was very friendly service (courtesy of "Auto Elite", a Watford garage), car picked up from Amersham at 08:00 a.m., telephone call around 11:30 advising me that it had passed the MOT and asking me to pay online and then car delivered back to me by 2:00 p.m.

I can only imagine that they are treating this promotion as some sort of "loss leader" in order to promote their business or they are hoping that most customers will need other work doing too, but I'm one happy customer having spent only £24 to get my car MOT'd without me leaving the house.