1 reply to this topic

#1 Eaton

Eaton

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Birds, Reading, Crosswords, Suduko and Cross Stitch

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

In this day and age when so many people are all too happy to complain about something I'd like to compliment Crown Taxi's on their customer service and the fact that they went above and beyond what you would expect from a taxi company.

We had booked (as we always do) Crown Taxi's to do our airport run to and from Heathrow but our return journey was delayed due to the snow and we spent 24 hours in Hong Kong. Due to the time difference etc I pm'd Crown Taxi's via this forum to advise them that we were delayed for at least 24 hours and wouldn't be returning on Sunday as we should. I received a reply from them to say that it was no problem and that they would keep an eye on the Heathrow arrivals board and would pick us up when we eventually did land.

Behind the scenes my parents, who stay at my house when we are away, had also contacted them and were getting a bit panicky about when we would return, if we would arrive at Heathrow and whether or not the cab co were aware of all this. As I understand it Crown Taxi's worked hard to appease my parents fears and even took their mobile numbers and contacted them to let them know where and when we had landed AND they were there as promised to pick us up.

So for all the staff at Crown Taxi's a huge thank you from us and my parents!
Mel and Co

#2 Crown Taxis

Crown Taxis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate it.
Crown Taxis
01494 580 580

bookings@crown-taxis.com
www.Crown-Taxis.com

Call, email, Skype or register on our website to make real time bookings and collect loyalty points on all your journeys

http://www.Crown-Taxis.com/Register/