The Met line has no service Northwood to Wembley Park on 30 June and 1 July. This means trains go via Watford to Northwood and then a bus - takes ages, we had to do it last Sunday.
If that is not bad enouch, Maryleboen is closed too!
From Chiltern railways -
Aylesbury Vale Parkway - Amersham - London Marylebone:
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway station is closed. A replacement bus service will run between Aylesbury Vale Park Way and Aylesbury.
- One train per hour will run between Aylesbury and Amersham.
- A bus replacement service will run between Amersham and West Ruislip for connecting services to/from London Paddington.
- Chiltern Railway tickets will be valid between West Ruislip and Baker Street via Oxford Circus. Marylebone Underground station will be closed.
- London Underground Metropolitan Line is close between Northwood and Wembley Park.
We have to travel that weekend. Who ever planned this double closure deserves a medal for total brilliance!