In order for an advert to avoid being removed, it must fulfill all of the following criteria.
1. It must be from a local business or resident or be of direct interest to Amersham residents.
2. The advertiser must reply if questions are asked of them.
3. They must not use proxy IP or any other suspicious techniques.
4. No adult content.
5. It must be in the FSWSO area.
6. Commercial posters should append their posts with their real name (if it's not in their username) and their company name. The signature area is a good place to do this. Have a look in the 'Your Profile' section.
Edited by Matthew (Admin/MPJ), 13 August 2009 - 08:28 AM.